Monday 21 July, 2008

Snorkelling in the Seychelles

I can't imagine.... the experience can be nothing but close to a complete oneness with nature.

http://www.travelworldmagazine.com/contributors/detail.php?ArticleID=1158
I have snorkeled in Lankawi way back. It was ethereal. To be out in the Ocean, a few meters out shore feels like really deep into the sea. The sea weeds, the dark deep waters, then suddenly a burst of life and fishes, sometimes sharks. It was my first time and i realized it is something i wanna do more often.
The Great Barrier Reef seems daunting and overwhelming. Out in the big wide ocean, unassumingly vast, kinda scares me. The Carribean looks more compact and possible.

1 comment:

Nimmy said...

I did it once. @ Andaman. Loved it. Don't know how to swim...so was guided through it. Was quite in a murderous mood when it got over. ;-) (dil maange more)